2012年1月26日星期四

Hang out with him :)

Today hang out with the noob guy :P
we went to Pavilion watched movie
"THE AH BENG MOVIE"
Wow!!
I have watched twice time already
OH YEA!
I have given a morning call to the noob guy
But i couldn't wake him up /.\
I have called more than 9 times like that
He's very pig!! ==
After that he called me back..lol
About 1.50pm the noob guy arrived my home le :)
Pavilion car park very full /.\
After 10 min like that
We luckly found the car park location
We arrived Pavilion there
we bought movie ticket 1st
After that we went to MADAM KWAN'S RESTAURANT have a lunch
Eat full full and Talk talk talk :)


The times very fast to past already
Is movie time ^^


After finished the movie
I forced him to take pic xP
But he smiles very "fuhim" =3=


The dragon very fantastic
I very love it
Like 3D



































Noob face xD


































Respect for all life



































The smile very Fuhim =3=

没有评论:

发表评论